1. When you are rushing for a train or a bus and some 23 stone big momma is waddling at 1mph and you can’t squeeze past
2. People at the young age of 40 trying to play off they are elderly and need a seat, no unless you look like you’ve just come from a history book, I’m not giving up shit
3. Getting stuck in the inside seat of the bus and awkwardly asking the other person to move, but it is unconfutable to ask if they are pushing on 90, or they weight the size of killer whale and you know that even if they did move you still wouldn’t be able to get your skinny ass out of there in time.
4. The way the bus drivers start moving the bus when you are only half way up the stairs, causing the fright of your life, and a near death experience, you have cameras, can you not at least wait until everyone is sitting? you clearly don’t value my life
5. When you have a seat on a cramped train, a man stands in front of you, with his groin right in your view, you don’t know where to look. It’s more awkward if they have a boner, as it feels like their groin is fully trying to molester your face, which is not what you need to be seeing right after breakfast
6. The impatient people who don’t let people of the train first, it’s so annoying trying to fight your way off a train if people are piling on. Be patient love, there is another train in one minute. It’s worse to miss a stop than it is to miss a train
7. It seems like survival of the fittest when you are adamant that a seat is needed, all the barging and cusses, you would think by the way people act that if you didn’t get on or get a seat, you would instantly disintegrate into millions of little pieces
8. Baby on board badges, no one cares if you’re up the duff, should have done the smart thing and fucked someone who had a car, why do they get priority because they are popping out an alien, I popped out a poo the size of alien last night, where is my appreciation?
9. Fat people that take up two seats, I mean how unfair is that? Just because someone is fat, you miss out on a chance of having a seat. Or when someone big sits next to you and they rest their fat on your legs, have you never heard of personal space?
10. Lack of deodorant, I always find it surprising they people smell like BO even in the mornings, do people not shower? The last thing you want first thing in the morning is having to stand on public transport with someone’s nasty BO infested armpit in your face